Thursday, July 31, 2008

Off I Go!

Something was bothering me - making me sad - very sad - crying sad - big drippy tears sad. I'd had my feelings knocked about and I was in one of "those" moods. I hate feeling like that.

Someone luverly who actually thinks I am luverly too, came up with a scathingly brilliant plan. I rather like scathingly brilliant plans.

That said, I am doing laundry like a madwoman. I am tossing the things I need for this adventure into my suitcase. I am scampering around here making sure I don't forget anything.

I am hoping I got caught up with all of your blogs. Smack me with a wet noodle when I get back if I have forgotten you!

As for me - by the end of this day I shall be up, up, and away!

*grabs my golden ticket and scampers*

Peace

Oh oh oh, I'll check back later - before I go!
Play nice while I'm away!

1 comment:

Kelly Ann said...

How awesome, wherever you go, smile wide, and laugh lots! :)