Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Opinions Needed

Today was a shop shop shop day. I do so love hitting the stores, but this time we were utterly and completely goal oriented. We had to find a dress for Babycub to wear as junior bridesmaid in our oldest son's wedding, and we looked for a dress for me to wear as well.

Babycub is happily all squared away with a pretty little teal number that has her feeling like a million bucks. She's tickled teal, and cannot wait to show it off on the big day.

As for me, I am torn. I found a couple dresses at David's Bridal that I liked. I thought I'd chase down my luverly blogger buds and see which you like as well.

I am sorry, but you'll have to go to the links to help me out.
*bats eyes* Puleeze do this!!!!

This was the one that caught my eye first. The girls rolled their eyes in dismay when they saw it on the hanger, but it was also on a display model and they changed their mind. It's really a cutie! I like it in both of the colors it comes in.

http://www.davidsbridal.com/mother_o...odgroup=59

On the other hand, this one is pretty slick too. I think I like it in black. Maybe that's not the best color to choose for a wedding, but it's just kind of stunning in that color. If not, there are other colors I really like as well.

http://www.davidsbridal.com/mother_o...odgroup=59

Please vote on them. Let me know which one you like best!

Peace

4 comments:

Kelly Ann said...

Deeji, the links are working.. copied and pasted didn't work either. :/

kinnigurl said...

Crap - here I was all psyched for a fashion consult and the links aren't working. See what you can do - cuz I am keen to check it out!

Anonymous said...

yeah, I even jumped on the bandwaggon and I never comment!

Dee Jay said...

Yikes! I had no idea they wouldn't work here. They are working fine at my efx blog.

Check there? Pretty pretty pretty please??