Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Once Again

Egads, it would seem our efx is down once again. I wonder if this is going to be a forever thing.

It took me forever and ever and ever to try to remember how to get back into here again. However, I don't know if I'm going to use this or my newly creating blog at wordpress. Of course, there is always Vox, but for some reason I am not particularly wild about that one. It just feels off to me.

Oh well.......

I'll leave notes here as I try to track you all down. Hopefully, some of you will find me here!

4 comments:

MABrock1980 said...

Halloooo!

I'm here at blogger too, and there are link to others on my page ;)

Dee Jay said...

Yay! Bebbs!!!!

I'll wander over and steal your links!

MABrock1980 said...

Thievery! Thievery I say!

Dee Jay said...

Hush you! I'm loving this thief thing!