Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hunting

For now, I am going to be posting at WordPress and Blogger. They both have features that I like and both have a few drawbacks.

I don't care for the busybusybusy look at Vox, plus I can't remember my log in name over there right now. I do like the community aspect at Vox, but I'm hoping Mr. E or Bebbet will save the day at Blogger for me by giving me the secret on how they set up an alert thing on their bloggers. Yay them! With that, I'll be doing a happy little Deej jig because I'll know when my buds have written something.

As for Wordpress, it seems that CSS cannot be modified without paying for it and I just don't feel like tossing money out there to get things I can get for free.

Complain complain! That's me today!

Anyway, I'm working to try to find everyone's blogs so I can get them linked up here. Hopefully, I'll catch up with all of you soon so I can get these sites squared away and start just plain old "blogging" again. All of this hunting is making me nutzoid! Ptooey, to whatever caused efx to go down once again!

Peace

3 comments:

MABrock1980 said...

Nysak's here: http://nysak.vox.com, and she'll no doubt have a link to styles on her page.

I believe Chandra's over on Vox, too.

The options for adding your blog tracker's in the same place where you update your links (unless you've been doing it actually in the code). You'll have an option on there to add a page element and one of those will be 'Subscription Links'. Just add that to your page ;)

Dee Jay said...

Thanks, Bebbs!

Between you and Mr. E helping me in mail, I think I am getting a pretty good handle on things here!

It's not difficult at all!

Anonymous said...

I have found that Google Reader is a boon when everyone I want to keep track of has chosen different blog hosts.