Thursday, April 9, 2009

Main Address

I feel rather bad having this blog just sitting here. Yet, I am not the world's greatest at double posting.

Right now I am debating which avenue to take. I will continue to blog at efx3 as long as Pixie and Rusty are doing such a great job, but there are a few people who who are over here that I enjoy reading.

I think, for now, I shall wander back here to post the link to any blogs I post over at my new site. In the meantime, I'll leave the address here in case anyone is interested in catching up with me.

Peace

I'm here:

http://deejay.efx3.com/

7 comments:

KingOfAnkh said...

Tis a shame....

thyme said...

Hey, hello :-)

Nice of you to look me up again. You had disappeared for a long time! I hope you are doing well in your life. Best Easter wishes!

Dee Jay said...

King - What is a shame? I'm lost here.

Thyme - Happy Easter to you too! I was offline for months - the break actually felt luverly. Now, I'm back in the blogging mood. I guess I found my mojo. : )

KingOfAnkh said...

I loved reading your posts, but I wont go back to any incarnation of efx, that's why I feel it's a shame that I wont be able to read your writings. x

Dee Jay said...

Ah King, but I am posting here as well. : )

KingOfAnkh said...

Well, not very often. I don't know if you are posting elsewhere too, but I do miss your wit.

Dee Jay said...

I just started the double post thing, King. There are a few blogs that are away from efx sites that I want to keep up with - yours included. : )