Sunday, April 19, 2009

Flurry Frolic?

I "said" my gardens were going to need my attention. Yeah right, like the snow flurries I am seeing outside my windows are going to encourage me to scamper outside to frolic in the grass. Grrrrrrrrrrr! I am done with Old Man Winter. I am ready to stuff my fingers into the dirt and make flowers appear. I want to jump in the pool and float on an air mattress. I want to grab a kayak paddle and splash through a rapids.

I do not want more snow. It's just flurries - but enough is enough!

This summer should be busy.

I have two, yeah icky, two family reunions to attend. I figure some of the older folks may not be around for the next ones, so I should go. Even so, I am not particularly wild about going to these things.

It looks like I'll be in Italy for a bit. Hopefully, we can splash around in the sea along the Amalfi Coast. I love it there; it's beautiful and Italy is simply one of my favorite places.

We'll be spending time at the lake house quite a bit. It's quiet and peaceful there and the kids love to swim, fish, ski, and do all that watery kind of stuff.

Go away snowy days! I want sunshine!

Peace

No comments: