Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Olive Branch

At the beginning of the day one of the girls slipped a note into my hand. Yeah, we’re back to the “note passing thing” again. Yay me.

The note was from Wild Child. To be honest, I wasn’t sure how long it would take her to do something or if she ever would. I’m glad for her that it isn’t taking long at all.

I’ll talk to her after lunch - for now it’s all about standardized testing. *insert groan*

She wrote:

“I’m really really sorry. I really don’t know what else to say but that I was a bitch! I was just upset and I decided to keep that inside and not talk to you about it and then it elevated into something elseand I got really angry. The only reason I’m writing this to you and not talking face to face is because I don’t want to start the day off crying. You’re my favorite teacher and I love you to death and I hope we can forget this ever happened, but if you don’t want to talk me anymore I understand. And I don’t hate you at all and after I said that to you on Friday I felt really bad right away. I did no bad stuff at all. I just said that out of anger but I am really REALLY sorry! So PLEEEASE forgive me. So when you see me or get a chance to let’s talk and tell N and J that I am for being mean to them and I didn’t mean anything I said. And please explain to them I why I did that please. But I wanna talk because I am reaaaalllly sorry. PS Can you get me a new journal cuz I kinda ripped mine to pieces on Friday. A”

No comments: