Friday, September 14, 2007

Save Moi!

Yikes stripes!

I'll be mostly AWOL for at least tonight.

Yon' GirlCub, aka Babycub, is having her 11th birthday party. This party includes a giggling bunch of goofy girls spending the night, going to the football game with me, watching movies, eating, and taking pics with their phones.

A moment ago Boycub wandered through the room and said "I'll never understand women". Ha! He's right on that one!

In any case, I'll be back with tales of trauma - if I survive the night!

Peace

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your layout a lot. Wow

Unknown said...

Tell the boy cub that it never gets any better. Women are still a complete mystery to me.

LMC said...

Sounds like fun! Bring blankets for the foot ball game if it is outside! I hear it might snow.....good night for hot chocolate and s'mores!

Libertine said...

Better you than me....

thehotrodqueen said...

oh, i remember those days (and nights of no sleep). i'm sure you will have some tales to tell. ;)

lisalisabobisa said...

I missed this one...it's hard with no alerts. I just have to remember to go to everyone's pages everyday I guess.

Happy birthday to your daughter!!!