Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Beetch Slapping

Tonight I wanted to bitchslap a couple of nasty wenches.

I was monitoring one of the doors at our high school volleyball game and they utterly disgusted me. The scenario went something like this.

*beetches just about to waltz past me*

Moi - "Hello ladies. Have you paid yet?"

Beetches - *gasping indignantly* We have to pay?!?!?!"

Moi - "Yes, you do." *insert sweet little smile*

The Beetches asked how much it was and were livid when I told them they'd have to pay $5. Give me a break, every single school around charges admission to get into varsity sports. They'd be paying if they went to a game at their own school; why would they think mine was going to let them park their asses for free?

Beetches to each other - "I ain't payin' no five dollars to watch some stupid volleyball game. Are you?" "Fuck no, let's just wait in a bar until it's over."

Great - what an amazingly wonderful support system they are to the teen girl they motioned to come over to the door. *insert mega sarcasm here*

Beetches to volleyball girl - "We ain't paying no money to watch volleyball, so we'll meet up with you after the game."

Girl - "Uh, okay." Actually, she was quite sweet and very nice about the whole thing. I have to wonder if she felt terrible. I know my kids would be hurt if I didn't make every effort to attend their things.

With that, the Beetches waddled off to a local pub. Bully for them. I'm sure they probably spent more there than they would have had they taken the time to make that kid feel like they cared. I was stunned.

I've played this ticket-taker/bouncer game for a number of years and I have never seen anything so nasty. I truly wanted to smack both of the Beetches for being such utter low-life scum. I really do hope that the volleyball girl has other people in her world that will take the time to drop a couple of dollars watching her play rather than taking the money off to a bar.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

People like them just piss me off!

Peace

10 comments:

LauriesAsylum said...

Grrr, that pisses me off too. I hope those girls meet up with someone just like them when they get older.

Dee Jay said...

Laurie - It was sad. For a moment I contemplated letting the beetches in for free because of the kid, but I just didn't feel like giving in to them. If they had the money for a bar, they had the money for the game.

Unknown said...

You know, I thought "What's the big deal if they wanted to wait at the bar?" Then you pointed out that they probably blew more money on beers than they would have on tickets.

Kelly Ann said...

Man we both have had our fair share of idiotic people this week already eh? Sheesh. Hard to get away when there are so many of 'em!!

elisataufik said...

gosh.
If I were the teenager, I'd be slighted that someone (I assume) I care would rather blow a mere $5 on drinks than to spend some time with me.

Libertine said...

You seem to be a homing device attracting morons this week.

Anonymous said...

I don't get it? These were NOT high school kids but (and I use the term loosely) adults? As in family adults?

Regardless, I feel bad for the kid too .... unfortunately, she is probably used to it, if these are either her family or "friends".

Squilla said...

You said it yourself - they are Beetches (with a capital B!).

So glad to have not lost you and your fantastic takes! :D XXXXX

lisalisabobisa said...

I have never gone to a varsity game where I didn't have to pay to get in. Get a clue ladies! Was it a parent or just friends, or do you know?

LMC said...

I hope they were not relatives! I've seen my ex-sister-in-law do this kind of crap with her kids. She will attend anything that is free and fits in her schedule. Anything else and she would be the one waiting at the bar.
Two of her children are grown and married with kids of their own. They would rather not see her any more. The youngest is still in Jr High School and doesn't even tell her when he has some kind of school function. I think he would rather not be disappointed by her not showing up.
He was in a spelling Bee a few years ago and hubby and I just happened to be in the area (250 miles north of our home) We stopped in to watch. After it was over he found out we were there. He mentions it almost every time we see him now....How happy he was that some one was there to watch him win!