Saturday, September 15, 2007

Rawr!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yup, that is the sound of me roaring like a damn bear. I growled last night and I growled loudly!

Babycub and her three little buddies were handing out just before the football game started. It's a smalltown thing here, and everyone goes. The younger boys toss footballs around in the end zone. The older kids walk around the track. Adults discuss plays over cups of coffee and cocoa. It's like stepping back in time - at least most of it is.

The girls were sitting near the edge of the end zone and I was walking around the track to get a program when I noticed some older boys hanging around the girls. Hmmmm, not a good thing. As I walked closer, I noticed the boys were some of the scuzzy, pukehead, dickwad ninth grade boys that are constantly in trouble at my school.

They were flirting with my baby and her friends. Big mistake!

As I neared, I could hear what the boys were saying and my blood began to boil. They were telling the girls they "wanted them" and that they'd "use protection". Excuse me????? These are little girls - it was Babycub's eleventh birthday! Granted, the boys aren't out of puberty themselves, but they are certainly old enough to know enough to stay clear of children.

I marched over and stood behind the girls. The boys know who I am. They don't have me as a teacher - YET, but they will.

They looked up and were about ready to make a vain attempt to be snotty, when I stopped them in their tracks by saying "Excuse me? What kind of crap are you saying to MY daughter and her friends?"

Dead silence. The sidekick boys of the asshole ringleader began squirming. The ringleader tried blustering. I moved closer and gave him "the glare" before telling him if I saw his sorry ass anywhere near the girls again, he'd be paying the price for his entire high school career.

Fortunately, the guy working security nearby is a good friend. I told him what the boys said, and he said he'd smack them before he kicked their sorry asses out of the game if they even looked at the girls again.

Icky boys were soon removed from the game anyway. They got busted with a mongo bag of chew shortly after my little altercation with them. I can't wait for Monday. *insert evil grin* I shall endeavor to make them squirm every time they walk past me in the hall - the creeps!

More later -

I am soooooooooooooooo tired. Little girls have far more stamina and endurance than I do. They kept me awake all night with their giggling and music and I am one tired mamabear!

Peace

PS - What's the scoop on the new efx thing? Does it have alerts? How many of you are moving? Is it confusing? *cries* I am soooooooooooooooooooo confused.

9 comments:

LMC said...

I started one at the new EFX. I don't understand most of it, but then I don't understand half of this one either, or the last one. You have to re-register with your old name if you want to keep your old name. There doesn't seem to be many "bells and whistles" the blogs are a little boring. At least mine is since I have no idea how to customize it. There is a home page and it sounds like Kieth is working on getting it back to the old way with some improvements. I'm getting so confused by all this it is making blogging seem like a job, not a hobby.

Kelly Ann said...

Holy hell!!! I would have been glaring and cursing them boys up and down if I had a daughter they were doing that too, no way no how, never!

About EFX2 its complicated. But with a little work and patience it will be off in no time. Poor Kieth everyone is asking him this and that and ladee da. If you want your post content back you best go register and then leave a comment letting him know you would like it on the current post I think he still has up.


<3

lisalisabobisa said...

Yeah I would've been doing the same thing to those boys...at least. Jerks...

About EFX, I don't know what I'm going to do. I hate the thought of starting yet another blog. I'm not thrilled with this one either though..."heavy sigh"

Unknown said...

I can't wait to hear about when the real torture for these little shits starts on Monday.

Libertine said...

The little creeps probably can't get the time of day from girls their own age...

I'm going to have a blog both here and at efx. Here to archive my better posts, and efx to keep up with blogging friends there.

MABrock1980 said...

I'd have snuck up behind them and picked them off one at a time, Rambo style, 'til there was just the ring leader left. I'd have then lifted him by the crotch and made him sing falsetto.

Regarding efx2: http://efx2blogs.com/blog/2007/09/16/post-restore-is-here-d/

That's the link for the post restore. Customisation is minimal and there's a lot of iffiness about WordPress that makes things stupidly complicated. I'm sticking around here for now...

elisataufik said...

what a bunch of jerks. the nerve of those boys!!
I shudder to think about what would happen if you weren't there.
*shudder*

I've registered on efx2blogs, and have put posts up, but they are copied from blogspot. I am still in wait and see mode before deciding on where my final home is going to be.

Dee Jay said...

LMC - Yeah, I just started one too. I'll try to figure it out later. So far, I'm not wildy impressed with the place. BUT, I know Keith is working to get it fixed up for everyone, and I can be patient. I'll just double blog for now. It's not a big deal to copy/paste to two places. : )

Chica - I was livid! Unfortunately, it would have cost me my job if I'd actually smacked them into next week. LOL That's what I wanted to do though! I have a feeling I'll be bugging you for a bit of help at the other efx once things settle down a bit. *blatant hint hint hint*

Lisa - I think we'll all figure it out. Most importantly, the blogging gang seems to have all found a way to keep in touch one way or another. Here or there, life will go on. : )

Phil - LOL I am going to be working on my "death glare" for whenever they wander past my room. My classroom is on the main hall; there is no escape! *diabolical laugh*

Libertine - You're right on the boys! I think I'll be doing the same thing as you when I get efx figured out a bit more. : ) I hate being so frazzled and scrambling to get another new site rolling though.

Bebbet - Ha! That's it! The next time there's a game and I take a group of little girls you are going along as bodyguard! Methinks RamboBebbet would be a handy one to know. : )

Elisa - I don't think anything would have actually happened to the girls. They were in a brightly lit spot and I hope they were too bright to wander off with the boys. I was just really ticked that those idiot boys would be so crass to a bunch of ten and eleven year old girls. Ugh! Like you, I'll be doing the mirror thing eventually. : )

MABrock1980 said...

"Methinks RamboBebbet would be a handy one to know."

I'll fish out my red bandana ;)