Friday, August 8, 2008

The Little Pisser

I know, I know, I'd hoped to start catching up on my way behind blog readage, but I got busy tonight. I shall get on that tomorrow evening - I hope!

I just had to scamper to my comp to share my latest tale from life in the woods with you.

I plunked down on the end of my couch a wee bit ago. Almost immediately there was a small splash of drops that felt just like those first bits of rain that land on us. Puzzled, I looked up and the ceiling was dry. It wasn't raining outside; I was confused.

It happened again. It truly wasn't my imagination. There on my arm were tiny droplets of wet.

Then it came to me.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww", thought I.

I looked on the screen in the window behind where I was sitting and there was the culprit.

Ladies and gentlemen, I was being pee'd on by a damn tree frog that was crawling across my window.

How utterly disgusting is that?!?!?!?!?

Needless to say my arm has been sanitized and I scrubbed the end of the sofa just in case it got hit as well.

Gotta love life in the woods!

Peace

No comments: