Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Boobies

After reading Bliztky's blog about going back to Poland and seeing how some things changed and some things stayed the same, I thought of something that happened the last time I saw my extended family.

I have this wonderful cousin, K. She and and her hubster were at the family thingy that we have every July 4th. While a group of us were just hanging out, I noticed 'em.

No no no, I am not talking about noticing her and her hub. I am talking her boobs.

I don't generally find myself staring at or checking out boobies, but one glance at hers had me pondering. I had to look again.

In a flash many many many previous conversations involving her moaning and groaning or commenting on her lack of chest material. She no longer appears to be lacking.

She has always been tall and willowy. She's still tall and willowy. I say that because sometimes weight gain leads to booby gain. That's not the deal in her case.

When we left I asked one of the resident boobie expert if he noticed a difference. The conversation went sort of like this.

moi - "Do you think K had a boob job?"

hubster - "Well duh!!!!!"

Yup, the man is a typical man. While I wondered, he taken note, assessed the situation, and was certain of the facts. Many guys are like this, no?

The question I put out there is - is it proper, friendly, snoopy, yada yada to simply say something like "Wow, K, I love the new rack!"

Ha!

Peace

No comments: