Monday, February 9, 2009

Dust Bunnies

*dusts off this blog*

Sheesh, kids! I go offline for a bunchamonths and almost immediately after I find my way back to the world of the internet, efx takes a crash. Where is that amazing Sully pilot when we need him?

This morning I found myself home from work as ice blankets the roads, trees, and everything else around me. I wanted to blog, but the password to this place had completely slipped my mind. I have a tendency to forget things like passwords; this time I'd actually sent an email to myself with the password and log in. What the heck? That is soooooooooo unlike me. After digging around and finding the email, here I am.

This is good. I'd forgotten the address to this blog which meant I couldn't visit the links that I had stored here. See? I truly am fast becoming the blog world equivalent of the absent-minded professor. 'Course, I'm still a couple years short of that PhD - the title can still fit. Hopefully, I'll eventually catch up with everyone. Hang in there if it takes me a wee bit to find you and begin to haunt your blog again. I'll get there, I'll get there.

Peace

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Welcome back to the blogsphere!

Dee Jay said...

Thanks, King! I never thought I'd ever go that long without the net, but I really didn't miss it much. Ugh, now it seems like I have forever to catch up on though!

Melissa said...

Hey there Deejay! I couldn't believe it when I saw your comment you left me. Welcome back!